Monday, November 18, 2019

Friends Closet

Friends Closet Inspiration

Hello to whoever reading this and I hope you're having a great day!
So I have been seeing this trend on the internet, where people are recreating outfits from the famous TV show friends. And I thought that was hella creative, so in this blog I'll go back in time and list some of my favourite outfits and don't worry it's not only Rachel's 😂
 
Let's start already!

So first let me start with...

*Rachel Green Iconic Outfits :

1)Rachel's see through dress :


This dress is so beatiful that you can't stop looking at, it's a simple little black dress underneath a cheer long sleeve flowery Mesh dress. And what makes it more beautiful is that it's still trendy nowadays.


2)Rachel's oversized high-waisted pants and white crop top:



Okay this outfit is sublime y'all ! The combination of the colours is fantastic and I'm not even overdiscribing it. The wole outfit is perfection.


*Moving on to Monica...


1) Monica's striped pants and black crop top:


 Whenever I watch " The one with the thumb" episode I only focus on Monica's outfit it's just well combined together and looks comfy at the same time.


2)Monica's Iconic thnuder red dress:



In "The one with Monica's thunder" episode Monica pulls off a gorgeous red dress with a V neck and it fits her body perfectly. Along with her down hair and a red lipstick as well she nails this outfit!


Monica and red are a loooooong love story!

*Now Phoebe!!

 

1) Pheoebe's Iconic long black dress: 


"If we were in prison, you guys would be like my bitches."

I don't think anyone can pull off a long dress like phoebe does, because of her gorgeous long physique she was  able to look amazing in this dress along with long-sleeves white sweater and some weird accesssories.

2)Phoebe's indigo outfit:



This outfit speaks for itslef, the indigo combination from the jean jacket to the navy blue skirt along with her cute hairstyle it's just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

 Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all I've missed writing in this blog so much, I've been busy with work and other stuff. Re...