Wednesday, March 9, 2022

It's not you

Play me 🤎

 It's not you it's me



I don't want our story to be like everyone else's 

I don't want our relationship to be predictable 



I want storms I want hurricanes I want to reach the unreachable 



Even though ew live in modern times I don't want us to be controlled by tools

Imagine us being free from all of that dilemma



Imagine a unique story to tell to our grandchildren



I wish I could write our story, I would let my imagination do the job

My imagination would take us up high 



To the point where we lose touch with reality 



But you're you, predicatble, a tool, a consumer



And I'm me, different, head in the clouds, dreamy



We can't meet, it's not you it's me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year!

 Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you all I've missed writing in this blog so much, I've been busy with work and other stuff. Re...